Tuesday, May 06, 2008



THEATRE@TERRA continues in the month of May with four plays by Tyrone Terrence.

Sunday May 4
Private Lies
directed by Wole Oguntokun

Sunday May 11
A Husband's Wife
directed by Kenneth Uphopho

Sunday May 18
The Devil is a Woman
performed by Renegade Theatre

Sunday May 25
A Pound Of Flesh
directed by Wole Oguntokun

Venue- Terra Kulture, Tiamiyu Savage St, Victoria Island

Times- 3pm and 6pm

Tickets- N2000/Students with I.D. N1500

For enquiries, call 0808 123 9477, 0702 836 7228

7 comments:

flygirlbidiish said...

u mean sunday 25th

bumight said...

hope to see one of your plays when next i come to naij.

Allied said...

Why am i not in Nigeria to see these plays?

:(

Where is my copy? - And the stalking has begun

Woomie O! said...

I already missed one.
i hope I don't miss all of them this May.
Enjoy.

twentyseven twentyfive said...

Thanks for coming by....
BTW, I updated today.

Hows it going?

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

I hope one of your plays will be showing when I come to Abuja this christmas. I am disheartened that I didnt get to see the Vagina Monologues *tear

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Hope to see one of the plays!

Trust your work, Genius.