MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
Another year’s gone, and isn’t this the time to resolve on a new, improved pattern for 2007?
So here goes:
- Stop along the way to smell the roses.
- In stopping, keep a sharp lookout for which roses would fetch a good price on the market. (Is this multi-tasking?)
- Love with my heart, not my head.
- Remind myself that whenever I wake up is my morning.
- Be conscious there is a difference between motion and direction.
- Remember that a bee is praised for its industry, a mosquito is swatted.
- Remind myself it is better to ask dumb questions than make dumb mistakes.
- Tell the truth and run
- Be sure not to sweat the small stuff.
- Remember all stuff is small stuff