Monday, September 08, 2008


Missing With Mo

I've been missing from everywhere for the past month or so since I joined the talk-show 'Moments with Mo' team as a Producer/Senior Script Writer on the programme's 4th Season.

I didn't know what I was getting myself into. Mo is a hard task-master, demanding value for her money, but the experience has been mind-broadening and highly enlightening.

What struck me about her? ( Apart from her very good looks? :P ) She's highly intelligent and has a very quick mind. This talk-show's process is larger and much more complicated than any I have seen in Nigeria, and I've seen the internal workings of quite a few. Having to be on top of so many issues didn't help for a very relaxed host in past seasons but that's sorted now.

The Senior Producer- Sebari Diete-Spiff, The two other Producers, Yemisi Elo and Pam Ofoegbu as well as a studio-staff strength of more than 40 others ensures the work goes on as smoothly as it can.

The programme is seen around Africa (41 countries), the NTA Network, Silverbird, Sky in England (is in the works) and the USA.

Will I be there next season? If I told you, I would have to kill you.

3 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

She's beautiful. Where can i watch an episode of the show online? Nothing on youtube.

laspapi said...

'sewa- Its going to be on sky (England) and in the USA shortly.

Babawilly said...

Well done. Always good to be busy.