Saturday, January 13, 2007





BROADWAY AFRICA

Here, the smiling "Don papi" (left) and his cast, meet the Don of all Dons, OBJ, after a performance of papi's play, "Gbanja Roulette" in Aso Rock, Abuja. As the writing goes inside the vehicular contraptions called 'molue' in Lagos, "let my enemies live long and see what I will be in future". As laspapi contemplates the theatrical onslaught of 2007 (some might call it hara kiri for all the financial returns it brings), he also reflects on some of the things he's written and/or directed.

1 comment:

deennasour said...

erm,,i need to know about the swamp dweller,,i need to do my assignment about the story,,,
i need to do some research about the character,,,about Igwezu,,
plz help me,,,,,
my email,,,
deen_nasour88@yahoo.com

needyour respond as soon as possible,,plzz,,,,