Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I have a friend, jola, who writes the most educative and entertaining things. Her e-signature is the quote below. Go see jola's blog sometime.

No birth certificate is issued when a friendship is born. There is nothing tangible. There is just a feeling that your life is different and that your capacity to love and care has miraculously been enlarged without any effort on your part. It's like having a tiny apartment and somebody moves in with you, but instead of becoming cramped and crowded, the space expands, and you discover rooms you never knew you had until your friend moved in with you - STEVE TESICH

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel exactly that way about you.. that's a fantastic quote... I'll definitely check out her blog later on today... how's your week going so faR?

Anonymous said...

I like that, interesting & thotful.

laspapi said...

Thank you, Storm. My week's been mixed so far, I hope for better things. Talk to you later.

Glad you like it, mack.

Anonymous said...

That's an insightful quote.

From the little I've seen of her blog, I like.
I hope to go there more often.

laspapi said...

You believe in coincidences, nilla? I was roaming your blog when you stopped by here. 'Talk' later.

Anonymous said...

laspapi...thank you for the wonderful introduction, I really appreciate this

Aramide said...

Wow a real deap signature/saying huh? Its states fact though

laspapi said...

The quote hits the nail on the head, mona.